Private car from FLL to Mia

drewdie

We will be arriving at FLL the night before our cruise out of POM. We need a private car to get us from FLL to our hotel in downtown MIA- we arrive at FLL around 9:00 pm. Would like to hire a car/service that can also pick us up at the end of our cruise and get us back to FLL for a noon flight. I have had quotes from ABC limousines that are the most reasonable, but can't find anyone who has used or recommends them. Any comments or other company recommendations?

Hi there,

We are doing the same thing for our cruise in January. We hired a car to get us from FLL to MIA hotel. We are using Holland Limo, and price was 85.00 including everything, tax tip etc. Better than a shuttle, no stops. Hope this helps.

Kelly

Hi there,

We are doing the same thing for our cruise in January. We hired a car to get us from FLL to MIA hotel. We are using Holland Limo, and price was 85.00 including everything, tax tip etc. Better than a shuttle, no stops. Hope this helps.

Kelly

We just booked with Holland. Rate is 85.00 (includes tax and gratuity) to take us from FLL to a hotel in downtown Miami. We also booked them to pick us up after the cruise at the POM and take us back to FLL- basically the same price. Very quick reply and a very good rate- thank you for the suggestion!

I tried to get Holland for my trip this weekend from my FLL hotel to POM on Saturday and he told me he was so busy with Port Everglades transfers that he doesn't do POM anymore.

I wonder if its just on the weekend sailings? Can't figure out why he wouldn't want the repeat business. I've used him twice before. Service was good.

We just booked with Holland. Rate is 85.00 (includes tax and gratuity) to take us from FLL to a hotel in downtown Miami. We also booked them to pick us up after the cruise at the POM and take us back to FLL- basically the same price. Very quick reply and a very good rate- thank you for the suggestion!

Glad I was able to help. When is your cruise? Ours is January, if you go before that, I would love to hear a review. Thanks

Kelly

Archived