Concierge duties

marylovestotravel

Just curious, what would be considered reasonable requests for a concierge?

Making, breaking, changing reservations (both on the ship and off); light research (think timetables, hours of operation, theater tickets); as well as arranging for taxi's, porters and the like.

Just about anything, really, which will allow you to concentrate on having a good time and stop worrying about the nuts and bolts of your trip.

Very helpful as usual, Jim & Stan... So I could ask the Exec Lounge Concierge to book me a taxi for arrival in Miami when we disembark?

They may do that or they may send you to destination services for that particular service....and they do a lot more than Jim mentioned..they find lost luggage (from the airlines) make sure handicapped passengers are taken care of..change airline tickets if needed, arrange for a passenger to leave the ship in case of emergency and about a thousand more things..they are about the busiest people on the ship!!

Jancruz1

Very helpful as usual, Jim & Stan... So I could ask the Exec Lounge Concierge to book me a taxi for arrival in Miami when we disembark?

We never bother with booking a Taxi in advance in Miami, we just tip the Porter well when we claim our luggage on the Pier-

They will have you in a car in less than five minutes ;)

Archived