Carnival Valor 6 Day Review FTTF w/ pic's 11-4-12

erby2283

• 1 month later...
I'm a newbie here and I loved reading this! Do all ships have the FTTF program?

I don't think so. If you have already booked, it would be listed under the "excursions" section of your departure port. Or, you could probably do a search for "FFTF" + the ship your on b/c someone has probably already asked.

Loved the review and esp the pics. Went to Key West and Grand Cayman last Oct on Freedom. Loved seeing the pictures, takes me back esp nice since I am in the middle of a snowstorm here in Ohio. Going to be on the Valor for Southern cruise this Sept so liked hearing about the secret deck:). Glad you had fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Erby,

Thanks for the great review. I am sailing onthe Imagination at the end of this month and also am taking advantage of the FTTF offer, which I just found last night! Did you purchase your City View Trolley tickets in advance of your cruise, and if so, was it from their website? Thanks,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...
Erby,

Thanks for the great review. I am sailing onthe Imagination at the end of this month and also am taking advantage of the FTTF offer, which I just found last night! Did you purchase your City View Trolley tickets in advance of your cruise, and if so, was it from their website? Thanks,

Bill

Sorry Bill, just saw your post. Yes, I did purchase in advance on the website and bring the printout of the receipt with you. Their little booth is directly across from where you pick up the first trolley when you get off the ship and they give you a sticker to wear to show proof of purchase to get on and off the trolley's for the rest of the day.

Archived