Carnival Victory Review Nov 4-11 2012

BenjiRodney

Hi

My friend and I will be on the Dec 23 Victory cruise. Have you seen any photo's uploaded from this cruise? Have you read any reviews?

Hi! I have seen some good reviews of Victory over the past few months. Not many lately. I'll try to dig them up and post links here. By the way, you should stop by the roll call for our sailing and say hello. Link below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1625895&page=3

We finally met our cabin steward today, Harry. nice and also kept everything clean and tidy. They seem to know your schedule and clean around you. We were on Panorama Deck 10, Cabin 1057. Will be back later with more, gotta go from one job to the other. (took a part time job to pad the cruise funds, next cruise is Jan 28 on the Carnival Imagination, quick 4 day Key West/Cozumel cruise)

I loved Cozumel! Have fun...thanks for the review!

Since Photobucket is not cooperating. I shall continue on. After Romney Manor, we made our way over towards the resort side of the island and a view of the resorts. We stopped at an overlook point which had a few vendors with crafts and local things. I was able to get another Ting, it's a grapefruit flavored soda that is quite delicious. They are not sold in the us. After a few pictures it was time to head back to the port.

My only complaint about this tour was the vans air conditioning was not at full capacity. I had 4 bottles of water in a little over 4 hours as I bought one each time we stopped somewhere. But I did not let the heat ruin the trip, I am sure people complained about the heat.

We did do some shopping here, and got my picture with the sweetest little monkeys, I had 4 on me at one time. I love all animals and would have taken one with me if I could have gotten him home. Always negotiate a price in advance so you do not end up paying 20 for a single picture.

Archived