Recent Legend Cruisers..??

elgato2

Anyone back from the Legend who has cruised her before 2010 and then recently...Anything new and different?

Does she have any of the new bars or eating places?

Four of us sail in December and have been on her before but not since Spring of '10..wonder what's new?

I'm so excited about this trip...a year and a half is TOO LONG to go without cruising!

We were on the Dream. Same situation. Our letter said we would be refunded one day and it would be applied to the credit card (or however you paid) used initially. Haven't received the refund as yet.

In June we received a refund for the Glory. It took about three weeks.

Shirley

Anyone back from the Legend who has cruised her before 2010 and then recently...Anything new and different?

Does she have any of the new bars or eating places?

Four of us sail in December and have been on her before but not since Spring of '10..wonder what's new?

I'm so excited about this trip...a year and a half is TOO LONG to go without cruising!

Legend has not received the new updates and will not receive them until after she sails in Europe next year. We sailed on the Legend in 2010, too and enjoyed our cruise. We will be on the same sailing you are taking and looking forward to being on the Legend againl. We have a roll call and if you have not participated, go to the roll call section and review. Love to have you join us on the roll call. There is to be a meet & greet the first sea day but the person planning has not provided the time or place yet. Look forward to meeting you on the Legend. ;)

Sailed her in 2009 and a couple weeks ago. The aft deck is now the serenity area with the padded loungers, hammocks and clamshells. There isnt a sushi stand outside the sports bar - its now the taste bar with appetizers showcasing the different carnival specialty foods and a drink special. The firebird lounge is now used exclusively as the punchliner comedy club with shows every night. Love the ship - had a great time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the replies...hope we're still sailing?! My elderly mother was hospitalized yesterday..I'm really nervous about her condition (she is 1300 miles away and I'm an only child)..am taking one day at a time right now:eek:

Archived