? re: 6M/6N on the Breeze, the Deluxe OV's...

MamaParrotHead

Does anyone have any pictures? I see the floorplan from the ship's deckplans, but wondering if anyone who has stayed in them had any input...regarding location, areas of concern above/below in the layout of the Dream Class of ship (theater, galley, thrusters, etc.). Also- how does this cabin's square footage compare to the Conquest class OV?

Thank you!

We were in 1404 on the Magic (Deluxe OV) and LOVED it! I have not been on a Conquest Class ship to compare though. We felt it was very roomy and loved the second bath with the Jr tub. I have pics in my review under my signature.

PLEASE help me with info on this type of cabin. I have been unable to get this question answered. Is there a second toilet in the second bath? This is a pivotal piece of the puzzle in deciding if we book this cabin. Thanks for your help.

PLEASE help me with info on this type of cabin. I have been unable to get this question answered. Is there a second toilet in the second bath? This is a pivotal piece of the puzzle in deciding if we book this cabin. Thanks for your help.

Go to the carnival website and look at the deckplans and floorplan tab. simple. http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-breeze.aspx#deckplans and no, there is no second toilet.

these oceanviews will be longer-- they use the space that was intended for the balcony.

I would avoid any cabin under the galley

LOL, we've actually chosen the same cabin on 5 cruises, and it's under the galley, LOL. never have heard a thing.

it looks to me like the 5 person 6N's are only on Riviera Deck.

We had one of the deluxe oceanviews on Dream. It wasn't a 5-person, but the bathrooms are the same. The first bathroom is a regular one with toilet, shower, and counter/sink. The second is a mini-bathroom with a small counter (about half the size of the regular one) and a shower/mini-tub (but about twice the size of the normal shower). There are pictures on cruiselinerooms . com of room 2457 from our Dream cruise.

We had one of the deluxe oceanviews on Dream. It wasn't a 5-person, but the bathrooms are the same. The first bathroom is a regular one with toilet, shower, and counter/sink. The second is a mini-bathroom with a small counter (about half the size of the regular one) and a shower/mini-tub (but about twice the size of the normal shower). There are pictures on cruiselinerooms . com of room 2457 from our Dream cruise.

Good to know there's a shower in that mini-bath. it just said "junior tub" and had me worried. that makes a big difference in our decision (and saving like $1200 over getting 2 cabins). thanks!

there are new delux ocean view on my cruise on the glory, I really want to upgrade but am hoping to get more price drops on my ov and there are only 4 delux rooms so there probably won't be price drops. I can't believe no one has snatched them up. I may upgrade a couple days before if they are still available.

Does anyone have any pictures? I see the floorplan from the ship's deckplans, but wondering if anyone who has stayed in them had any input...regarding location, areas of concern above/below in the layout of the Dream Class of ship (theater, galley, thrusters, etc.). Also- how does this cabin's square footage compare to the Conquest class OV?

Thank you!

This thread will show you pics.. prayers out for the OP and family

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1699306&page=5

Archived