Duplicate Bridge?

ToBe

Has anyone had a duplicate bridge director and game on a Celebrity ship this year?

We are taking a B2B cruise for 35 days starting in January. We have many sea days and wondered if there is a chance of a director and a game.

Celebrity no longer has duplicate bridge leadership on board. Sorry. Bridge players who want to organize games can post a sign on the "community" board, generally in the atrium area somewhere. You should also go to your Roll Call(s) and see if anyone there is interested.

Has anyone had a duplicate bridge director ...

Is this in case the first bridge director falls overboard?

I know.... I know.... but I just had to ask. When I first saw the title, I though somebody was asking about a back bridge - you know, the one they drive the ship from.

Has anyone had a duplicate bridge director and game on a Celebrity ship this year?

We are taking a B2B cruise for 35 days starting in January. We have many sea days and wondered if there is a chance of a director and a game.

I had come across this website:

http://themecruisefinder.com/index.html

for theme cruises and found out that on our 2nd leg on the Equinox departing Dec. 31st that there is going to be a bridge tournament. Maybe this will help you out for future cruises.

Archived