Just off the Caribbean Princess 11-17-12

eastoftheboston

AmberTeka, I feel your pain. My parents had the same thing happen to them. Someone (a person who process payments for Discover Card) stole their account and routing numbers from their credit card payment check and used those to make checks and empty their bank account! They got all their money back, but what a hassle. And because each check was for just under the amount required for grand larceny, they got a slap on the wrist! But they did get their money back. BofA should have been more helpful, though...

I hope your shingles get better, those are NOT fun.

And I think I *will* buy a lottery ticket today because of your post :)

(p.s., I'm not a Lady, but you get a free pass on that considering all you have been through!)

Have a great cruise!

Because of the ODDNESS of BOA's response..I suspect internal fruad is involved here too. My DH and I are on our way over later to battle some more with them..we cannot even get them to close the looted account..even though every debit I had on it has cleared.

BUY THAT TICKET....the omens are pointing your way!

Thanks for posting the patters- they were a big help! Do you remember which night was the Captain's Circle cocktail party? I see the first formal was the waterfall- was it the 2nd. formal l night? You were a big help! Loretta

I think there was more than one. I was invited to one in the theater on first formal night (5-5:30) but did not go. Tablemates went to one on second formal night. I was gold, they were Plat.

We usually get coffee from the International Cafe, because its freshly brewed :) do they still have the coffee card for reg. coffee to purchase.

Its looks like a playing card that has punches around the edge for speciality coffees. Thanks for all the information we are leaving on Dec. 1 for the same cruise :)

Hi,

Regarding B of A. Call them a week before you travel and give them dates of travel and location for all dates. We do this with all our credit cards traveling with us.

Thank god I did, while flying out of SF, not my home town, someone stole my number, NOT THE CARD. They called me in Canada on my cell phone and told me the card was cancelled. Very impressed.

Please bring an alternative credit card when traveling. Otherwise, I would not have had a dime to my name for 48 hours or longer depending on the country I am visiting.

I believe, when you are out of your home town, only use a credit card, not a debit card.

When I came home to get a new card, B of A said, criminals can just walk by your purse and scan every card in it without a certain scan free wallet.

Hence, I never carry any of my department store cards, I just key in my infor. when I buy something from Macy's, etc.

Just a heads up! Thanks also for the bring cash on shore post.

Cat

I'll post a full review tomorrow, but we had an awesome time!!! Ship was in great condition.

I also saved the Patters and will scan them in on Monday and will post or e-mail them to whoever wants them.

If you have any questions in the meantime, I'll be happy to answer!

-Mark

Could you please send me the Patters. Thanks in advance.

my email: jessbell2412@yahoo.com

Jessica

to book ultimate balcony dining, either call room service or the DINE line while on board. I can't remember which one I called, because different staff members were telling me to call different numbers, and because it was embarkation day, I was getting busy signals for a while. But either room service or the Dine Line will get you a reservation.

Just off the nov 17 sailing, you have to call ROOM SERVICE, to make the UBD reservation. I waited about 10 min on dine line only to be told to dial room service...another 10 minute wait but worth it. We did it the second night,so we had the flowers all week, nice perk...you get a lot for your 100 dollars, beside impeccable service, a great meal (surf or turf or both) we asked for escargot and got it, two cocktails, bottle of wine, 8x 10 picture and a plate of cookies to keep to nibble on later. would definitely do it again.....

The Sanctuary was $15/day and worth every cent.

We didn't snorkel in Princess Cays, but there were clamshells in a couple of areas, so you might be able to get one close to a snorkeling spot.

I scanned the Patters! I will try to post them by day, assuming I figure out how to attach the PDFs correctly!

Day 1 is (hopefully) attached.

Eastoftheboston,

Thanks for the Patters. It is much appreciated.

Maidenflores :)

The Sanctuary was $15/day and worth every cent.

We didn't snorkel in Princess Cays, but there were clamshells in a couple of areas, so you might be able to get one close to a snorkeling spot.

I scanned the Patters! I will try to post them by day, assuming I figure out how to attach the PDFs correctly!

Day 1 is (hopefully) attached.

Interesting. We were on CB in January and they had dropped the $15x7 charge for a full week and we had to pay $20x7. I figured it was over, so it will be interesting to see if it is back. Maybe it depends on the month of year or other factors. I'm just going in expecting $20/day for Ruby in Feb.

Archived