What is your MOST Embarassing moment on a cruise?

BillnBev

This didn't happen to us, but I witnessed it. On the morning of debarkation, a lady was frantically trying to find some pants. The shops of course weren't (and couldn't) open. Luggage was already on the dock. And her husband, probably for the last time in his life, had obeyed her and packed all his clothes the night before. And didn't keep any out to wear off the ship. I think a crew member finally came to the rescue.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

Similar situation on an Inside passage Alaska cruise...DW hurriedly packed all my pants and set bags outside the night before arrival back to home port at the end of our trip. I awoke in the morning of departure to find nothing to wear but the boxers I slept in. DW attempted to buy/beg/borrow a pair of pants from crew or buy a pair in one of the shops, but, they were all closed.Crew finally retrieved our bags for us, but, when we got off the ship 2 of 3 bags were damaged. I pack my own bags now...LOL

Decided to do some topless sunbathing on Orient Beach in St. Maarten. It was pretty quiet, not a lot of people around. Alas, one of my dinner tablemates saw me from a distance and came up to me to say hello when he realized I was topless. It was a bit awkward having a casual conversation and then seeing him at dinner that night!!!

Archived