Have Liberty Compass/ Best way to post???

OK, just returned from the Nov. 10th five day sailing of the Liberty. I have all of the compasses, but not sure what the best way is to share them.

I am "ok" with computers, but not great at creating files and links. Can someone help me out on the best way to post them? Or if someone out there is good at creating files, I could scan and email them to someone to post.

Would rather not start the emailing to everyone interesting as I have seen those post go on forever.

Any help please??

Wonderful....thank you so much for posting these. Quick question--what time were you able to disembark the ship? Any trouble making your flight?

It seems like disembarkation is a mess again.

Yes, disembark was a nightmare. Believe everything you read. We did the self disembark We were lucky as we were up very early. Left our room with luggage at 6:20. Ate breakfast on deck three in the dining room. Headed to studio B at 6:45 ( the compass said to report at 7:30) but since we were finished with breakfast we figured we might as well wait there.

Well it's a good thing we did. As we headed from one end of deck three to the other, we encountered a line heading to studio B. once there we waited in a line I am guessing there were maybe 100-200 people in front of us. Waited till 7:30 when the ship was cleared pretty well right on time. As the line started to move we saw all the line behind is, wrapped all the way back and forth around the studio B and then back out in the halls back down towards the dining room. We had to carry our luggage down two flights to deck one. From there we stood in line just a few minutes for customs and were off the ship before 8:00. But those further back in The line had a much much longer wait.

If I ever do this ship again I will just plan a late flight. Sit around up on deck or a public lounge as long as possible and not head off the ship until they kick me off.

RCI needs to really work on this one

Your welcome everyone. I just know how I love to look at the compass ahead of time. Helps when planning for MTD and specialty restaurants in advance.

Just an FYI. We booked our ice show, in air and SNF show ahead of time. Received a email the week before saying that the dates and times had been changed. So they adjusted our reservations. Then when we get onboard, the IN Air show day and time had changed again. Not sure if all this change in times was due to being the first sailing back in the Caribbean. But just wanted to make others aware that the times may change.

Archived