Best CCL itinerary for families?

muddyfamily

I would love to get a few suggestions on itineraries for my family.

We are a family of four with a 5y/o & 3y/o, plan on cruising CCL in January, can leave from any US port,and prefer 5+ days. I am looking for something that would have child friendly ports that we could do at no cost or very low cost. Also what departure port do you feel is the easiest & least expensive to leave from?

Any suggestions are welcome!

I believe all ports are "child friendly"...after all, kids LIVE in those places! Check out a guidebook on the Caribbean, so you can make an informed choice, if the port stops are very important to you.

Since you are cruising in Jan., you'll want to leave from as far south as possible, to minimize the risk of cold weather on the first and last days of your cruise! Cruising in a coat doesn't cut it, for me!

I would love to get a few suggestions on itineraries for my family.

We are a family of four with a 5y/o & 3y/o, plan on cruising CCL in January, can leave from any US port,and prefer 5+ days. I am looking for something that would have child friendly ports that we could do at no cost or very low cost. Also what departure port do you feel is the easiest & least expensive to leave from?

Any suggestions are welcome!

Have a look at Disney cruises out of Galveston, TX. Go to the Disney cruise website and enter KFO under special offer code. This will get you free cruise fare for the kids for their January cruises. :D

Archived