Show time poll....8:15-8:30-9:00-9:30

AWED23

What start time for the nightly main lounge show do you prefer?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What start time for the nightly main lounge show do you prefer?

• 9:30
    • 9:15
    • 8:30
    • 8:15

I think 9pm would be better. If we ate too early, we were done around 8pm and found nothing to do on the ship which makes it hard to stay awake until 9:30. I'd like there to be music from 8-9:30 somewhere so I could dance off some of my dinner. I hated waiting until 10:30 this past cruise to dance after dinner.

...I will wager Tom that there will be many many more people expressing a desire for 8:30 start time than for the present 9:30 start.....I agree with you that cabaret entertainment might be a viable alternate for us older (Riper?) passengers....all the best Tom, Rob M.

:eek: From results thus far it would seem that I need to get out the shotgun and start shooting a large supply of crows.......:(

i think the start time issue comes from many people who like to eat later and dine rather than rush. When you are in port until 5 or 6, you would cut into cocktail hour - when drinks used to be sold for profit. It would be a cost cutting measure to have people dine at 6 - when fixed seating ships start dinner service. You could make an 8 pm show then. For those of us who don't want to eat until 8, we'd miss the show.

Archived