New Years Eve - not selling out

KPGirl

Ok a few questions I am on the Glory for New Years, it appears that there are alot of rooms still available so I am hoping for more price drops (have had 8 so far). My question is do people book cruise so late in the date consider how much last minute flights are ??? There are 4 new scenic Ocean views available for only an extra $10 , why wouldn't people snatch these up?? I am hoping that no one else books the price drops and I update cheaper to the Scenic Ocean View.

Probably a lot of people from Florida and nearby states, who don't require flights, wait until the last minute to book in order to pick up the best deal possible. I know I would, if I didn't have to fly.

Or people like me who you couldn't pay to cruise over New Years. Did it once and it was horrid. Crowded, rude children everywhere. Never ever again.

Well then I am hoping there are lots that think like you and maybe the cruise will have a huge price dip because in my section of the ship no rooms have sold since June !!! I'm crossing my fingers.

Probably a lot of people from Florida and nearby states, who don't require flights, wait until the last minute to book in order to pick up the best deal possible. I know I would, if I didn't have to fly.

my family and i are going out on the pride for new years eve----how did you check the price and rooms that are still available?

Same here with our Easter cruise. I make fake bookings every few days since booking. I have seen ours also since July with all but 1 of the same rooms open. I do fake bookings in many diffrent decks/rooms. Always see the same open. Last year I didnt book early and hoped for prices to drop before doing so, BIG mistake as price doubled..This year looks reverse.

Or people like me who you couldn't pay to cruise over New Years. Did it once and it was horrid. Crowded, rude children everywhere. Never ever again.
EXACTLY why we never, ever, ever cruise over holidays. Not to mention the exorbitant fares that the cruise lines charge for these "peak" sailings.

Archived