Which ship? Ecstasy or Sensation?

KristiFree

Looking towards a September or October 5 day cruise on one of these two ships. Which one is in better shape? More fun? There will be two of us, both 35 yoa...please share your thoughts. I have ready several reviews on each and it sounds like the Sensation is the pleaser between the two.

Thanks!

I know! I know! I can't decide! It will be my 4th cruise and his 1st.

I just got back from the Elation and I love the Fantasy class ships!

Who are the cruise directors? Is the food better one ship rather than the other?

Oh well, any cruise is better than NO cruise!

We went on the Ecstasy this last April over spring break and had a ball. The ship was so much fun. The cruise director was awesome and so were the activities. The Galveston area is alot of fun. We stayed at the Hilton the night before for only $89 and it was really nice, and right across the street from the beach. I haven't been on the Sensation, so I can't really compare, but I thought I would let you know you would have a blast on the Ecstasy!:)

Kristi and Corina, I neighbors :)! Would love for you to book with us for September 5 on Ecstasy. Labor day week is a bonus, take 4 days off work/school and have 9 day vacation!!! We are early 40's and love to laugh!! :p I am so excited that I can't hardly stand myself!! We are staying at Bestwestern on the Beach, has anybody stayed there, opinions appreciated! Let us know which you pick, maybe I'll see ya there!;)

Looking towards a September or October 5 day cruise on one of these two ships. Which one is in better shape? More fun? There will be two of us, both 35 yoa...please share your thoughts. I have ready several reviews on each and it sounds like the Sensation is the pleaser between the two.

Thanks!

I have been on them both - You will have a great time on either ship! :)

I have been on the Sensation twice once out of tampa and once from NOLA and love it both times.

If you have never cruised from NOLA it is a treat and a mini vacation all it's own.

I am sure you will Have fun which ever you choose.

Archived