Guaranty

judatt

Could be anywhere from a second after you booked or not until you board the ship. Just keep checking your online reservation to see if a room has been assigned. Of late they seem to be assigning sooner rather than later, but you never no for sure on any given booking. Be advised that occasionally the first assignment does not stick - you might be switched to a different room; when this happens (isn't common, but does happen) it is usually an upgrade.

Could be tomorrow, or as laste as Dec 8th.

Not that it matters much, but which ship?

We are on the summitt sailing out of San Juan. Several firsts for us - first time out of San Juan, first time to several of the islands on this itinerary, and first time in a suite.

Just an FYI, it is somewhat common for guaranteed suite bookings to be placed into an accessible S2 stateroom if nobody that requires such a stateroom because of an injury/disability has booked them. Some people do not care for these staterooms as there is no bathtub and a somewhat different layout than normal Sky Suites. If this is something you would not want, you should consider changing your booking from a guarantee and book a specific stateroom. This happened to me on Millennium; while I did not mind the accessible stateroom, my wife was not too pleased as she really enjoys having a bathtub.

Just an FYI, it is somewhat common for guaranteed suite bookings to be placed into an accessible S2 stateroom if nobody that requires such a stateroom because of an injury/disability has booked them. Some people do not care for these staterooms as there is no bathtub and a somewhat different layout than normal Sky Suites. If this is something you would not want, you should consider changing your booking from a guarantee and book a specific stateroom. This happened to me on Millennium; while I did not mind the accessible stateroom, my wife was not too pleased as she really enjoys having a bathtub.

I think we would be ok with that. We were with our kids and grand kids this past summer and at the last minute a handicapped cabin became available and we took it. The balcony was larger so enjoyed that and the big shower was great except water tended to go everywhere. All in all enjoyed the cabin.

Archived