Norwegian Epic solo travellers studio

HCTiger9704

That would probably depend on what you're looking for in a cabin but for general tips, I'd say

*Bring one of those over the door shoe racks to small items and toiletries in.

*Make sure you have a towel on the floor when you take a shower

*If you're going to wash items in the sink realize that it's a small one, so you might be better off sending laundry out. Please don't do it in a sink in the spa or gym changing room...people have done this. :rolleyes:

*The bathroom light is motion sensor, so if you need to uh...sit there a while. Move around before too much time goes by. LOL

*Enjoy the Coffee machine in the Lounge, make all of the Espressos and Cappuccinos that your heart desires.

If I think of anything more I'll add it, but the main thing is...

Have fun! It may be small but it's pretty darn cute, and you'll find that it's enough space for you, your things and a good nights rest! :)

*The bathroom light is motion sensor, so if you need to uh...sit there a while. Move around before too much time goes by. LOL:)

I'd already heard about most of your list, but I didn't know about the motion sensor in the bathroom. Could be quite a surprise for the lights to suddenly go off. That's REALLY good to know, having been in that situation during a recent sudden power outage:eek:

I'd already heard about most of your list, but I didn't know about the motion sensor in the bathroom. Could be quite a surprise for the lights to suddenly go off. That's REALLY good to know, having been in that situation during a recent sudden power outage:eek:

That it can be! More fodder for the "you'll never guess what happened on my cruise" stories. :D

That would probably depend on what you're looking for in a cabin but for general tips, I'd say

*Bring one of those over the door shoe racks to small items and toiletries in.

*Make sure you have a towel on the floor when you take a shower

*If you're going to wash items in the sink realize that it's a small one, so you might be better off sending laundry out. Please don't do it in a sink in the spa or gym changing room...people have done this. :rolleyes:

*The bathroom light is motion sensor, so if you need to uh...sit there a while. Move around before too much time goes by. LOL

*Enjoy the Coffee machine in the Lounge, make all of the Espressos and Cappuccinos that your heart desires.

If I think of anything more I'll add it, but the main thing is...

Have fun! It may be small but it's pretty darn cute, and you'll find that it's enough space for you, your things and a good nights rest! :)

I have one of these booked on Epic for next year. Im not worried about lack of space, as I dont think I need much of it by myself. But thanks for the info on the bathroom motion sensor light!:D I remember DPG111 s review and his mentioning the problem with this. And I love capuccino, so I will be looking forward to this. :)

The trash can is a drawer, and the switch for the light above the sink is in one of the cubbies to the right.

Took me no less than four hours to figure those things out. :)

Thanks for this info also, it would likely take me till the last day of the cruise to figure this out:D So thanks for the heads up.

Archived