Thanksgiving Sale pricing

kywildcatfanone

Hi folks,

I've been looking at a specific cruise in the spring of next year. I got the email about the Thanksgiving sale and saw that the cruise I'm interested in is part of the sale. I go to the princess web site and click through to that particular cruise and it shows a OBC. When I log in with my CC number, the price of the cruise changes (as I guess it normally does), but the OBC offer went away.

So, it looks like CC members do not get the OBC and non-CC members do. It's the first time I had noticed that occur. Has anyone else seen that before in pricing a cruise?

Thanks!

I have seen the OBC disappear when they have these non refundable deals. The Flash promotions they usually drop the price quite a bit and you are better off taking the deal if you are happy with the pricing. If it is after final payment prices might drop further. Its the chance you take. I got a great deal on the 20 day transatlantic on the Crown next week. After final payment. I saw balcony cabins drop ti about $70 more than I paid for an obstructed guarantee. All depends on how popular the itinerary is and how its selling. As I said before if you are happy with it do it; but non refundable thing makes it a one shot deal.

Archived