Orange juice is available at the same place all day ?

lisa431965

At any bar with a soda card all day long.

I personally would never buy a soda card just to get juice. Get it at breakfast, order thru room service

You can bring on a 12 pack of soda. You can even bring on juice

in cans, or small bottles. I have brought on a 6 pack of diet Cranberry juice before.

At any rate, the OP didn't ask about a soda card...they asked about the "machines"

In the Lido buffet restaurant during breakfast hours (roughly 5:30 to 11:00 am) OJ and Guava juice are available. After 11:00 am the same dispensers switch to lemonade and iced tea. As mentioned juice is available from room service.

Yes, that's how it was on The Legend two years ago. It wasn't just that the label was removed - as Paul said, lemonade or iced tea came out of the same machines. I had read that before we went and made a point to look for a nonlabeled machine but there were none - the contents were switched out and there was no way orange juice was coming out of those machines.

In the Lido buffet restaurant during breakfast hours (roughly 5:30 to 11:00 am) OJ and Guava juice are available. After 11:00 am the same dispensers switch to lemonade and iced tea. As mentioned juice is available from room service.

It is not actual juice, it is "cocktail" and there is a lot of added sugar and/or high fructose corn syrup depending on the concentrate brand dispensed.

I saw a machine being refilled last week and read the empty packs, as a diabetic I need to know a little more about what my sugar intake is.

No more Carnival "juice" for me.

I personally would never buy a soda card just to get juice. Get it at breakfast, order thru room service

You can bring on a 12 pack of soda. You can even bring on juice

in cans, or small bottles. I have brought on a 6 pack of diet Cranberry juice before.

At any rate, the OP didn't ask about a soda card...they asked about the "machines"

Bring it down a notch there, high speed! While I agree the OP didn't ask about a soda card, the information provided regarding the OJ being available at the bar might still be helpful. It's another option should the OP decide to purchase a soda card. It was useful to me and probably was to someone else. But we're all glad to know that YOU would never purchase a soda card for OJ. :rolleyes:

Bring it down a notch there, high speed! While I agree the OP didn't ask about a soda card, the information provided regarding the OJ being available at the bar might still be helpful. It's another option should the OP decide to purchase a soda card. It was useful to me and probably was to someone else. But we're all glad to know that YOU would never purchase a soda card for OJ. :rolleyes:

Indeed.

Might just be enough to sway someone that was on the fence re: "Unlimited Bubbles" package.

It is not actual juice, it is "cocktail" and there is a lot of added sugar and/or high fructose corn syrup depending on the concentrate brand dispensed.

I saw a machine being refilled last week and read the empty packs, as a diabetic I need to know a little more about what my sugar intake is.

No more Carnival "juice" for me.

Thats great advice, also some ships do not offer OJ by room service.

We put the juice on ice in our room in a large container we bring from home. Love the mango! Juice is all day from room service. And isn't the juice till noon from buffet?

Thought of bringing my own juice on board but carrying enough and did not want to be a juice snob for a week!

bring it down a notch there, high speed! While i agree the op didn't ask about a soda card, the information provided regarding the oj being available at the bar might still be helpful. It's another option should the op decide to purchase a soda card. It was useful to me and probably was to someone else. But we're all glad to know that you would never purchase a soda card for oj. :rolleyes:

like:d

Archived