Christmas reminder

Hurrah! counting down the hours minutes and seconds.....oh why is it taking sooooo long.....I'm living on a diet of asda mince pies & chocolate roses here:eek:

Sains taste the diff mince pies (not the 1£ ones ) they cost only 2 pounds

bit mooorish :D

Stevie

Dear Santa

Just to let you know that I have been very, very good this year

I've rescued some small animals (Ducks) from the river (they were delicious) and I have even fed some small furry animals (rats) when I left all my picnic leftovers on the grass in the park

I've been polite all year....sadly not very successfully...but I did try

So, here's my list for this year, I have made a short and specific list this year because I don't really want another delivery of socks, slippers, tinned biscuits and after shave from Lidl the like of which you have left me in the past...you can forget the biographies of various TV Chefs as well!

I hope you don't think I'm being ungrateful but the only time these gifts will light up my face on Christmas morning will be when I light a bonfire with them in the garden

So, Santa, I think you owe me (big time) I am giving you one last opportunity to redeem yourself. I realise that you must get a lot of requests this time year, and that you are very busy carrying that light up ladder around everywhere with you, plus having to travell from roof to roof on that that ridiculous hot air balloon, I know that a lot of people will ask for the Sun, Moon and Stars this Christmas

but, you see, Sants, I only want the Sun....all I want for Christmas is a ticket for a 14 day cruise around the Caribbean on the Thomson Dream, preferably one that includes a stop in Havana and more than one Brussels Sprout served on Christmas day, its not too much to ask for, is it?

Or....maybe you could see your way to sending me tickets for a cruise of the Far East that includes Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong with flights on the new Dreamliner:cool:

Santa! you could kill two birds with one stone here by sending Thomsons a new ship, preferably the Mein Shiff...Tgomsons have been also been very, very good this year, they have even sent their CEO in here to (very politely) comment on a myriad of questions/gripes/urban myths & rumours on every conceivable cruise related subject, which he expertly accomplished with great aplomb....I think he deserves a new ship and so do we

Thanks in advance

And BTW I would lose some weight if I were you, especially if you will travelling around in that hot air balloon a lot.....a little slimmer and you could be the next Felix Baumgartner

Will leave you some low fat Dream Topping with your mince pie this year as a special treat:D

Mmm! the sprout request might be met but I would not count your turkeys on the rest.:)

You could ask for an extra sprout but this can be dangerous. On Destiny in the caribbean someone on our table asked for blue cheese every day. after two or 3 days they produced a huge plate full. The poor unfortunate then had to eat gargantan quantities every day watched by smiling waiters and maitre d'.

are you reeealy comfortable with the sprout? :eek:

Never mind Sprouting ... Can you advise a lady on her grouting

:D:DLOL

What is this strange word 'Hygine'?? is this like when your wife tells you (with menaces) to stop wearing your boots & socks in the shower??

well....... it saves it saves a fortune on boot polish:D:o:D:cool:

Archived