Deck 7 aft on marina/riviera deck size

Jacqueline

According to the deck plans, these look to be significantly larger,

I have a hold on 7122. I prefer aft to forword and like being away from the elevatoris, not because people are loud but the dinging makes me crazy.

Is there a problem with being over the Main Dining Room that I should be aware of?

Thanks

Jackie

I have a hold on 7122. I prefer aft to forword and like being away from the elevatoris, not because people are loud but the dinging makes me crazy.

Is there a problem with being over the Main Dining Room that I should be aware of?

Thanks

Jackie

This is cabin #7111 on Marina. Absolutely no noise from the dining room. This is one of a few B cabins that have an open side. #7122 will have dividers on both sides. We enjoyed the extra space.

084342.jpg

Thanks

Jackie

Hi. We have been in 7125 twice and will be across the hall this year. In 2014 we will be back in "our" room 7125 once again. The decks are indeed larger. I am a very light sleeper and heard nothing from the MDR. I am actually trying to convince my DH to buy the room so we can retire there and cruise forever :D .

Ronnie

Thanks for posting such a great photo. We have just booked that same cabin on Riviera for Dec. 2012. I do have a question though. I have see another photo of this balcony but there are no loungers. did you request yours or were they there when you arrived. Maybe they have only provided them on Marina and not Riviera?

Thanks for posting such a great photo. We have just booked that same cabin on Riviera for Dec. 2012. I do have a question though. I have see another photo of this balcony but there are no loungers. did you request yours or were they there when you arrived. Maybe they have only provided them on Marina and not Riviera?

We asked for them once we boarded.

Archived