And the 12/7 Monarch now $99 also!

iloverags2

I would love to find one on the cruise that my family of five is going on and I would then pop for another room as we are going to be three in one and two in the other room. I would gladly buy unused space and get a 3rd one to put my 24 year old son in. He doesn't need windows or a balcony. A room in the deep bowels of the ship would be fin for him.

Does this ever happen where I can buy it at the port? Or a couple of days out. It would be my pleasure.

I would love to find one on the cruise that my family of five is going on and I would then pop for another room as we are going to be three in one and two in the other room. I would gladly buy unused space and get a 3rd one to put my 24 year old son in. He doesn't need windows or a balcony. A room in the deep bowels of the ship would be fin for him.

Does this ever happen where I can buy it at the port? Or a couple of days out. It would be my pleasure.

Weekly sales are posted here:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

You won't see the $99 Monarch deals on their sales flyers or even on the front page of the RCI website. I always just do a quick search for Bahamas and Port Canaveral (never plug in dates or ship). If there is a $99 deal, you will see it. You then have to select See Dates and Itineraries under the rate.

Keep in mind the single supplement will be higher if you are putting your son in a room by himself (the 11/30 sailing was showing a single supplement of $128 the other day, which is still pretty darn good!).

Good luck finding something for your cruise!

Booked this morning for tomorrow! This should be interesting with no set sail pass.

I booked for next weekend but was able to print my set sail pass the same night i booked. Did you book through online travel agency or through the cruiseline. Either way, you should be able to get one I think before you get there.

Also, i imagine you will be assigned interior (plenty of cabins left). I got a horrible location and was actually able to move it into a better location on the same deck (category) cabins. You aren't necessarily married to what you get. Good luck!!!!!!

OMG I'm an hour from that port and my husband and I both have the 7th off work. SO tempting!

DO IT!!!!!!! They pulled the $99 fare off for awhile today and sold several more cabins. If you have off it is a no brainer. Book it!!!!!! The cabins are selling. I have been watching them go poof by the hour. Heck I wasn't impressed my first time on the Monarch but going again! Giving it a second chance at this rate!!!!!!!

Just booked the cruise this afternoon, too good of a deal not to go. :)

Awesome, welcome and come on over to the roll call.....

As an aside, did you get assigned your cabin yet? They assigned ours the same day (we booked this week as well). I am seeing that they have not assigned new bookings after ours. Good luck!!!!!!!

Archived