Keep your curtains closed in Nassau!

mrskitkat

I always leave my curtains open...I don't know them' date=' they don't know me. Besides, I'd hope that the hunk across the way would definitely leave his curtains open....though some things are just too small to see from a distance.[/quote']

Or up close!!!:D

We were docked in St Maarten once and the Freedom of the Seas was docked next to us. After we left our ship and encountered passengers getting off the FotS we realized it was a gay cruise. Hours later, back in our cabin we decided to sit on the balcony in the afternoon sun. OMG did we get a "show"! ! ! They did everything you could imagine on those balconies. And many times with more than 2 people involved. I sure hope Royal Caribbean hosed down those balconies well before the next cruise because they sure left a "mess" on some of those balconies. On just that one side of the ship we must have seen at least 2 dozen exhibitions. We ALWAYS go outside to check out whats going on on other ships balconies. And we always see at least one. Some people just don't care what others see.

Poster KJE Atlanta has good pictures of those particular Epic cabins from the inside:

050_zps8bb22081.jpg?t=1348390135

I wouldn't want to pull the shades either LOL.

As my husband always says "it pays to advertise" :D

Wow...really beautiful on the high seas..yes...bring the wine...no candles..maybe those battery operated ones..

I always leave my curtains open...I don't know them' date=' they don't know me. Besides, I'd hope that the hunk across the way would definitely leave his curtains open....though some things are just too small to see from a distance.[/quote']

Now I understand why some people take binoculars on their cruise with them.

Archived