10% beverage package sale

dab1952

Of course! A bunch of us got calls from Celebrity letting us know not to pay full price now, because they are planning to offer the discount in January.

But try not to tell too many people...

Oh no... I just quoted your information... now more people know.

Really though... I am would guess not even Celebrity knows for sure what they will do. Guessing there are folks in some group managing the current sales of packages and monitoring the recent sales. Then they have to decide if it makes sense to run the sale again, or not.

Exactly -- it is not for the likes of us to know when they will run a sale -- when it happens they MAY leak the information a few days ahead to Travel Agencies, as they did this time -- they MAY leak the information to Captain's Club members -- but then again, they may not.

Even if they run a sale in January, there is a good chance it won't apply to cruises in November

We bought our drink package on sale last January for our Reflection cruise in December.

Wasn't the sale that just ended for cruises through 2013? We aren't sailing Celebrity in 2013 so I wasn't paying attention:o

It is easy to say, Order the package and cancel/reorder when the next promotion kicks in, however the less Cruisers that commit in advance, the more chance of another Promotion...

From memory there was a Promotion after Christmas last year and a further promotion in May/June.

Keep and eye on CC, despite requests for information from Celebrity we get more information on this forum !

Wasn't the sale that just ended for cruises through 2013? We aren't sailing Celebrity in 2013 so I wasn't paying attention:o

No it was only to the end of 2012 - I am awaiting a Jan sale for my cruise in March 2013 and am ready to pounce!;)

No it was only to the end of 2012 - I am awaiting a Jan sale for my cruise in March 2013 and am ready to pounce!;)

We are cruising March 16, 2013 and I was wanting to purchase one for my husband's xmas gift. I guess I will give him an "IOU".

I did not even know about the sale. I have a cruise in March also so I will watch for this. Not sure if I will buy it, but I can still watch for it. LOL

Archived