Harley shop in Belize City?

CRocks

I don't know the answer but you could send them a message on their FB page and I am sure get an answer. That is how I have had all my communication with them about their tourist village shop. Good luck.

Thanx, already did that, no response :rolleyes:.

CRocks,

I know Belize City a little and I do not believe that this is anywhere walkable. I think it is out by the Western Highway. You could check with the shop in the Tourist Village as soon as you arrive just to make sure. They would also know the hours, days of operation, and would be able to make recommendations on taking a taxi there and back. You may also get an answer from the store before you leave. I am in the states now, but if I happen to talk to someone in Belize City I will ask and report back in. I have seen the Black Pearl shirts and they are worth having.

Have a great trip.

Janice

I went to the HD website and found this address and phone number for the Belize store:

108 Cemetery Road

Belize City, BLZ

501-227-2582

Then went to Google maps and entered the address. Clicked on the get directions and entered Tourist Village in the from box. It's 1.7km and will take approximately 21 minutes to walk it.

Here's the map link.

Thanks Oviedo. I tried to do that because I think I know the general area of Cementary Road, but I couldn't get a map to come up.

But I spoke to a friend in Belize City this morning and asked the question. The answer is, no you would not be able to walk from Tourist Village to the HD Dealership. So even if it is 21 minutes you won't be walking it even with a map if you get my drift.

CRocks, having had diehard HD people in my life, I know going to some of the "tourist trap" is not the same thing as going to an actual dealership and leaving your mark, so ifyou want write me at my first name at iluvbelize dot com and I will try and make a suggestion or two. I can't find a way to show my email address, I am not trying to be smart here, just don't want to get deleted.

Janice

I went to the HD website and found this address and phone number for the Belize store:

108 Cemetery Road

Belize City, BLZ

501-227-2582

Then went to Google maps and entered the address. Clicked on the get directions and entered Tourist Village in the from box. It's 1.7km and will take approximately 21 minutes to walk it.

Here's the map link.

Walking directions are in beta.

Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths

Hmmm, been to Belize, think I'll do the shop at Tourist Village. They finally responded on their FB page. The store in Tourist City is an authorized outlet and not HD knockoffs. Thanx all!

• 2 weeks later...
Walking directions are in beta.

Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths

Hmmm, been to Belize, think I'll do the shop at Tourist Village. They finally responded on their FB page. The store in Tourist City is an authorized outlet and not HD knockoffs. Thanx all!

They do have good quality Harley shirts there .

My " Belize Central America " shirt is a favorite .:)

I passed by the H-D dealership when we were coming back from a cave tubing excursion on November 28th. I don't think it is within walking distance to the port.

At Terminal 1 in the port area, there is an H-D boutique if you want to purchase some t-shirts.

However, if you have your heart set on going to the dealership, then I would recommend taking a taxi.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Glad to have all this information! MY DH got his first Harley this past year and I bought him is first shirt in St. Thomas this past March. He LOVES it. I can't wait to tell him he can get one in Belize!

Looks like I have some checking to do for the other ports as well :rolleyes:

Just back from Belize. The Black Pearl HD store in right at the port terminal #1. It is a nice little shop with alot of different shirts. This is a authorized HD store, not a spin off.

Archived