Bag Tags for Guarantee Cabin

judatt

Greetings everyone. I understand that on occasion when you book a guarantee you don't get a cabin assignment until you reach the pier. We sail on December 8 so are about a week out and it is looking like maybe that will be the case since we have not yet received our assignment. No big deal - as long as we are on the cruise :D. My question is what about the baggage tags? When we drop our bags at the pier can we drop them with a GTY designation. I'm assuming this is more work on their part in getting them to us but not sure what else can be done. Thanks for any input anyone has.

Greetings everyone. I understand that on occasion when you book a guarantee you don't get a cabin assignment until you reach the pier. We sail on December 8 so are about a week out and it is looking like maybe that will be the case since we have not yet received our assignment. No big deal - as long as we are on the cruise :D. My question is what about the baggage tags? When we drop our bags at the pier can we drop them with a GTY designation. I'm assuming this is more work on their part in getting them to us but not sure what else can be done. Thanks for any input anyone has.

The curbside porters will either have a list of names and cabins...or they will direct you to someone who works for Celebrity. In either case, they can put the labels on at the dock.

If you do your online check in and print your cruise planner (adobe document) there should be a blank one in there which you can photocopy for extras and put on your luggage until you get to port, if you feel you need to.

Nothing to be concerned about. There is really no need to bother with luggage tags in advance at all.

It is quick and easy to get the bags tagged when you check them in at the pier, regardless of which type of cabin you have.

If you don't know your cabin number, they can look it up.

Archived