When to sign up for childrens program

pepsicruiser

We are traveling with 3 grandchildren...11yo girl, 7yo boy and 5 yo girl. Will they be able to spend time in programs together? WHEN do we do the signing up for these programs?ty this is new to me. Unfortunately for my grown children we didn't start cruising until they were young adults themselves.

We are traveling with 3 grandchildren...11yo girl, 7yo boy and 5 yo girl. Will they be able to spend time in programs together? WHEN do we do the signing up for these programs?ty this is new to me. Unfortunately for my grown children we didn't start cruising until they were young adults themselves.

All three of them will be in Oceanears Club/Lab (ages 3-12). You register the kids online (I believe during the online checkin process). Once you are at the port you can check them into the club (where they will receive their wristbands) either in the terminal (generally longer lines) or onboard (shorter lines).

Once they are registed in the club, there is no signing up for any of the activities in the club, you just take them there to sign them in (I may be wrong, but I think it may be possible for the 11 year old to sign them all in). Only the adults that you indicate on the kids club registration (with the code word) will be able to pick up the kids (sign them out).

:)

• 3 weeks later...

they will all be together. You will register them during the online check in process you can also set a password for picking them up, so only those that know the password can pick them up & the kids can not check themselves out of the club. You will have the opportunity to sign them up during activity scheduling too in case you miss it during the online check in. Once you board the ship there will be "open House" times where you can take them & finish registering them, get their arm bands & walk through to see how everything is.

they will all be together. You will register them during the online check in process you can also set a password for picking them up, so only those that know the password can pick them up & the kids can not check themselves out of the club. You will have the opportunity to sign them up during activity scheduling too in case you miss it during the online check in. Once you board the ship there will be "open House" times where you can take them & finish registering them, get their arm bands & walk through to see how everything is.

The 11 year old will be able to check herself out, if you choose that option.

if you allow it yes, but I did not allow mine to check themselves out. The 11 year old can also go to Vibe if she wants to. DCL has told me that when we go May 2014 my 13 yr olds can go to the Oceaneer club/Lab with my 11 year old if they want & the counselors have enough space. DCL allows siblings within a year of the age bracket to go to the clubs as they please as long as there is enough room.

if you allow it yes, but I did not allow mine to check themselves out. The 11 year old can also go to Vibe if she wants to. DCL has told me that when we go May 2014 my 13 yr olds can go to the Oceaneer club/Lab with my 11 year old if they want & the counselors have enough space. DCL allows siblings within a year of the age bracket to go to the clubs as they please as long as there is enough room.

Actually, the 11 year old can go in either the Oceanears Club/Lab (ages 3-12) or Edge (11-14). Vibe is for 14-17 year olds. Yes, they do allow exceptions, if there is room. But I've been on cruises where the individual clubs are at their max level for the cruise, so no exceptions.

Actually, the 11 year old can go in either the Oceanears Club/Lab (ages 3-12) or Edge (11-14). Vibe is for 14-17 year olds. Yes, they do allow exceptions, if there is room. But I've been on cruises where the individual clubs are at their max level for the cruise, so no exceptions.

oops your right, jeez can't believe I made that mistake

We were there early and were the first ones in line at embarkation. They have a ton of stations set up so even if there is a line, it doesn't take long. Besides, what have you got to do anyways while waiting for them to allow you to board? The line to take pictures with Mickey or Minney is longer.

Archived