Free drinks in MDR?

eng4

Does anyone know if you can get unsweetened ice tea free in the MDR? I gave up pop past year so I'm trying to find something besides water that isnt going to blow the diet. I want to blow the diet with yummy food not sugary drinks :)

We stop at the soft serve Ice cream on a couple nights.

and with the root beer we bring in our carry on,

we take Root Beer floats to dinner...Yummy!

Great idea, but now you don't need to bring Root Beer because they have root beer onboard now:D:D:D

Does anyone know if you can get unsweetened ice tea free in the MDR? I gave up pop past year so I'm trying to find something besides water that isnt going to blow the diet. I want to blow the diet with yummy food not sugary drinks :)

Always unsweetened.

Always unsweetened.

Yes....always unsweetened, but never fresh brewed. It's made from a mix. If you want fresh brewed, you need to make it yourself on the Lido deck. Hot water, tea bag from box and glass filled to top with ice.

It was unsweetened on the legend last week and my husband added the sugar to his.

Also, I got a sprit at dinner one night and was not charged.

Great idea, thanks!

Yes....always unsweetened, but never fresh brewed. It's made from a mix. If you want fresh brewed, you need to make it yourself on the Lido deck. Hot water, tea bag from box and glass filled to top with ice.

Archived