Connoisseur Menu At La Reserve

Jacqueline

I was planning on booking one of the two less expensive menus (Explorer and Discovery) but the evening I can prebook online currently has the Connoisseur menu on a "good" night for me. I have had mal de mer on my way to Bermuda but I can book this on my sail away evening from that lovely port!

I would hate to spend all that money and be too under the weather to enjoy...

The cost is $165 pp rather than $95 pp. Are the foods and wines that much better?

That menu wasn't available when we sailed on Marina a year ago, but from everything I've read about it -- YES!

Odd that you should say that Mura, because although the Connoisseur Menu was just on the cusp of being offered when we sailed last May, we had the opportunity to preview it because CAG (who made the post before you) has friends in high places.

Hondorner and the lovely Betsy were also there, and we all agreed that it was beyond fabulous!

By the way, the wines that are paired with this menu are absolutely superb.

The Amarone that was served with the beef was easily worth the price of admission.

Odd that you should say that Mura, because although the Connoisseur Menu was just on the cusp of being offered when we sailed last May, we had the opportunity to preview it because CAG (who made the post before you) has friends in high places.

Hondorner and the lovely Betsy were also there, and we all agreed that it was beyond fabulous!

But when you have friends in high places you get special privileges that the other passengers do not get :rolleyes:

Lyn

But when you have friends in high places you get special privileges that the other passengers do not get :rolleyes:

Lyn

Back then it was special because it was so new, now anybody with $165 and a dream can experience that same memorable meal!

b_113400.jpg

Archived