Cancellation question?

kjblovestotravel

I need help. There is a family group going on the Disney Fantasy in September 2013. In one stateroom is my two daughters and my granddaughter; the cabin is already booked. My daughter Bridget's best friend (we consider her a daughter) is thinking of going with us and sharing that room. Here's the catch: she is going to grad school and that is the first day of a new class. She's a little panicked about going/not going. If she is added into the reservation at what point can she back out without the reservation being affected. In other words...booked originally for three....added one...possibly subtract one....other three never changing in the reservation.

I need help. There is a family group going on the Disney Fantasy in September 2013. In one stateroom is my two daughters and my granddaughter; the cabin is already booked. My daughter Bridget's best friend (we consider her a daughter) is thinking of going with us and sharing that room. Here's the catch: she is going to grad school and that is the first day of a new class. She's a little panicked about going/not going. If she is added into the reservation at what point can she back out without the reservation being affected. In other words...booked originally for three....added one...possibly subtract one....other three never changing in the reservation.

When attempting to add additonal people to an already booked room DCL looks at 3 things:

1) Is there space in that particular room (does is sleep 3 or 4)?

2) Is there space in the lifeboat station for that room?

3) Is there space in the appropriate kids club level (if applicable)?

If the answer is no to ANY of these questions, you cannot add that extra person.

Generally, it's easier to book a person and then cancel them later than it is to try to add them later. As long as you are not Conceirge and you cancel prior to your Paid In Full date, you'll any monies paid back for that person. If you're Conceirge you forfit the deposit.

:)

Archived