PG air - always round trip LAX/Papeete?

OPSnorkeler

We are considering a PG cruise to celebrate our 40th anniversary. Is it possible to use PG air from LAX to Papeete, with a return from Papeete to Honolulu instead of LAX? We would like to spend some time in Hawaii also and are trying to figure out how to do this.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

I don't think they will do that but you can take the $1300-$1450 air credit and arrange it yourself. Hawaiian Air flies only once a week between PPT and HNL so that may or may not work out or you.

We had been to Hawaii3 times prior to the South Pacific and IMHO the South Pacific is far superior. I would maximize my time in the South Pacific. Wego on our third PG cruise in June and will spend 4 nights precruise on Moorea and six post cruise on Rangiora.

I don't think they will do that but you can take the $1300-$1450 air credit and arrange it yourself. Hawaiian Air flies only once a week between PPT and HNL so that may or may not work out or you.

We had been to Hawaii3 times prior to the South Pacific and IMHO the South Pacific is far superior. I would maximize my time in the South Pacific. Wego on our third PG cruise in June and will spend 4 nights precruise on Moorea and six post cruise on Rangiora.

Yes, I'll second that advice. Hawaii is just OK but doesn't come close to the real thing.;)

You would need to ask for a deviation and add $900 per person plus you would need to confirm that the deviation would be routed LAX-PPT-HON-LAX.

As stated there is only 1 flight per week from PPT to Honolulu which is on a Sunday early am.

I also would suggest enjoying FP for an extended time period verse going to Hawaii.

Archived