Questions about Epic Spa...

aidansaunt2004

I've never sailed NCL and I have a few questions regarding the spa. I've read mixed reviews. Some say the spa is crowded and noisy, while others say it's quiet and relaxing.

What does the spa pass include? I've looked at Epic's deckplan and it doesn't have anything labeled as steam rooms, saunas etc. I've read in reviews that you get access to coed saunas, the pool and the hot tub. What else comes with the pass? How many steam rooms are there and what are the differences between the rooms? Does anyone have photos of the actual steam rooms?

I've only been able to find a generic description of what comes with the pass. I've seen photos of the "main" area near the pool with the loungers, the balcony and a photo looking somewhat into one sauna. I haven't been able to find any photos of steam rooms, the showers or even the "scrubs" that I've seen discussed.

As an example, we've cruised on Carnival. We had a spa pass and it included access to the thalassotherapy pool, 4 steam rooms (various temperatures and one was a eucalyptus room), a "relaxation" room with beverages, two "walk through" jungle showers and access to a VIP locker room that had large showers, professional hair dryers etc.

Is the Epic's spa comparable? We really enjoy the spa facilities and I'm trying to gather as much info as possible. :)

Thank you :D

I am not a spa expert with definitions. But there is a difference between a sauna and steam room. They have several dry heat saunas and a great steam room. They also have whirl pools and hot tubs. There is a relaxation area with heated loungers and an outdoor aft lounge area.

Dont remember the exact number of saunas but I know there are at least 2 with picture windows to the sea. There is one big sauna too.

Archived