Chrissandra's Carnival Breeze US Inaugural B2B Review (11-22 thru 12-2)

Anung Un Rama

Chris and Cass - Thanks so much for taking the time to do this review. We are sorry you won't be on the Pride this year but hope to sail with you someday. We are going on the Breeze for a BTB in May and just like your Pride review did - we feel ready!! Have a wonderful wedding!!!

Tina & Jack

Thank you for taking the time to post the review!!! My wife and i sail on Breeze in April and this will certainly help.

I'm so glad we could help - I hope you have an excellent time!! :)

Chris and Cass - Thanks so much for taking the time to do this review. We are sorry you won't be on the Pride this year but hope to sail with you someday. We are going on the Breeze for a BTB in May and just like your Pride review did - we feel ready!! Have a wonderful wedding!!!

Tina & Jack

Awesome! I hope you have an excellent time!! And thank you, we just got a lot of stuff wrapped up today in fact for the wedding, it was nice to cross some stuff off the TO DO list!

Finally got to read your review..........absolutely marvelous....loved it all...great pics....I relived the entire experience through you guys...and for that a great many thanks...

We wish you both the best for your upcoming marriage and Liberty cruise...and wish we could come along on Victory in Oct....it may or may not happen...not way to know right now....love you both...enjoyed our time together....best memories....ever....love you...

Finally got to read your review..........absolutely marvelous....loved it all...great pics....I relived the entire experience through you guys...and for that a great many thanks...

We wish you both the best for your upcoming marriage and Liberty cruise...and wish we could come along on Victory in Oct....it may or may not happen...not way to know right now....love you both...enjoyed our time together....best memories....ever....love you...

Awww, thank you Lee!!! We miss you guys, and had the best time ever getting to know you and Mikey too - you made it an absolute blast with tons of laughs! Love you too and hope we can sail again together soon :D

That was a great review! Loved the pics. Breeze is one of our options we are looking at, and your review has tipped us in Breeze's favour.

Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it - hopefully your vacation will be excellent!

• 3 weeks later...

Cass....just wanted to give you a big thank you once again for mentioning about the conch shell graveyard. We brought a 2 1/2 gallon hefty zipper bag to bring the shell home in, which of course eliminated any spillage of sand that always gets stuck in those nooks and cranies. Need to rinse it out, wash it up and give it a nice spot on a shelf. Once again, thanks and we really enjoyed our 6 days on the Breeze. I'll be putting together a review, hopefully in a few days. Take care.

Cass....just wanted to give you a big thank you once again for mentioning about the conch shell graveyard. We brought a 2 1/2 gallon hefty zipper bag to bring the shell home in, which of course eliminated any spillage of sand that always gets stuck in those nooks and cranies. Need to rinse it out, wash it up and give it a nice spot on a shelf. Once again, thanks and we really enjoyed our 6 days on the Breeze. I'll be putting together a review, hopefully in a few days. Take care.

Awesome! I'm so glad you found it and got a good one. Great idea with the plastic zipper bag, I'm sure when I haul down the luggage and unzip my carry on, I'll be greeted with some nice Grand Turk sand LOL! I'm glad you had a great time, and I'll look for your review!

Wonderful review! We are doing this itinerary Aug 31. Seems like such a long time away. Very detailed review and loved the pics. Thanks again and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Thanks! I know those long waits for vacation can seem unbearable, but it's so worth it :) Yep, wedding is coming up fast! Hope you have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...

Chris & Cass,

Thank you so much for the time you took to write a great & informative review with awesome pictures to go along with it. It was great reading the review from both of your points of view, though sometimes I would forget which of you was writing it.... Which is a good thing, because it made it meld into one seamless review.

It shows that you had a blast and didn't sweat the small stuff... That's what vacation should be about after all.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Can't wait to read that review hehe :eek: :D

Chris & Cass,

Thank you so much for the time you took to write a great & informative review with awesome pictures to go along with it. It was great reading the review from both of your points of view, though sometimes I would forget which of you was writing it.... Which is a good thing, because it made it meld into one seamless review.

It shows that you had a blast and didn't sweat the small stuff... That's what vacation should be about after all.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Can't wait to read that review hehe :eek: :D

Wow, thank you so much! It means a lot to the both of us that people enjoy our story, and really appreciate the kind words :)

We are certainly coming down to GO time now - can't wait to call Chris my Husband!

• 4 weeks later...

P1020721.jpg

OMG! I need to have one of these!

I loved reading your review and looking at your pictures. You and Cass are an adorable couple. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I'll look forward to your honeymoon cruise review and meeting you on the Victory B2B in October. :cool::cool: Hopefully I'll be able to get one of these mint chocolate martinis. :)

Denise K

OMG! I need to have one of these!

I loved reading your review and looking at your pictures. You and Cass are an adorable couple. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I'll look forward to your honeymoon cruise review and meeting you on the Victory B2B in October. :cool::cool: Hopefully I'll be able to get one of these mint chocolate martinis. :)

Denise K

Thanks Denise!!! We're under one month for the wedding so it's just the waiting game at this point :D.

Can't wait for the Victory as well. That's going to be a fun, crazy 9 days.

Chris and Cass: See it is getting close to your wedding date! Just wanted to say Congratulations! Will be looking for your honeymoon review! Hope to cruise with you all again some day!

Ready!! Awww, thank you!! Yep down to the wire, we have a month to go! You need to get over on the sitethatshallnotbenamed - all kinds of shenanigans and schemin' and dreamin'!

I hope to sail with you again too!