Upgrade? no fareviewer

croozlady

Since the darn fareviewer still is not working, I'm not sure if I am eligible for this upgrade.

I am booked in an 8E on the Legend 2/3/13, 3 in the cabin, Verandah.

If I do a mock booking now I can get a cabin on the Panorama for the same price, cabin 8136, 8120 or 8111 show as available. But I don't see the cabin categories when doing a mock booking, so not sure what the category is for those...

I am not booked early saver, just past guest, more = merrier, same as this is now showing.

Can I get the upgrade to one of these? What is the category for them? And does anyone think I will get a lot of noise from the deck above? Should I just stay put?

Thanks!

Since the darn fareviewer still is not working, I'm not sure if I am eligible for this upgrade.

I am booked in an 8E on the Legend 2/3/13, 3 in the cabin, Verandah.

If I do a mock booking now I can get a cabin on the Panorama for the same price, cabin 8136, 8120 or 8111 show as available. But I don't see the cabin categories when doing a mock booking, so not sure what the category is for those...

I am not booked early saver, just past guest, more = merrier, same as this is now showing.

Can I get the upgrade to one of these? What is the category for them? And does anyone think I will get a lot of noise from the deck above? Should I just stay put?

Thanks!

Find your cabin and then identify the Category from the color-coded legend category on Carnival.com under Explore | Ships | Deckplans .. ken

Serene

We are midship on Verandah.

My DD has mobiliy issues, so was thinking moving up a deck would be easier on her , but if we would be getting a lot of noise from the deck above, and not sleeping well it wouldn't be worth the move...

L

I just called CCL 800 number told them it appears that my booking has lowered in price can you check for me? The nice lady said sure, just a minute, I need to get guest relatlions on the line to lower your rate as the system will not let me do it, 15 minutes later I had a $20.00 price drop.

Serene

We are midship on Verandah.

My DD has mobiliy issues, so was thinking moving up a deck would be easier on her , but if we would be getting a lot of noise from the deck above, and not sleeping well it wouldn't be worth the move...

L

I would stay more midship then I would move to forward.

Actually if you could move closer to the aft elevator.. the only traveling would be to the show lounge which is at night time

Food/Pools, Comedy club are all in the aft.

there really is no noise issues on this class of ship.

if you want to move to the higher deck- take an even side cabin as there will be no cabin across from you.

Archived