Budget Queen..Do you know?

ladyteedriver

I was told on the "Holland" forum that you might be able to answer....

The Oosterdam arrives in Ketchikan at 7AM and we’ve scheduled an 8AM

flightseeing excursion, with an independent operator who’s picking us up at *****. They know what time the Oosterdam arrives. Does the ship dock or arewe tendered to port? Can you get off the ship before 8AM without a prioritydisembark? I don’t want us stuck on the ship until 8:30 or so trying to disembark.Maybe, I should have scheduled a later time! Oh well!

It’s a 3 hour flightseeing excursion, with all the travel times included, and we onlyhave 6 hours in Ketchikan from arrival to departure. I wanted to make sure wehave plenty of time to get back to the ship so I scheduled an early excursion. I might be able to change it to 9:00AM, if there are any openings but that makesme a little nervous with a 12:30 PM embark for a 1:00 AM depart from Ketchikan. We need more time in Ketchikan!!!!

Does Hal grant priority disembark to passengers confirmed on shore excursions

from independent operators? And, NO we’re not in a suite!

On the Ketchikan visitor site, I believe there is a dock schedule?

http://www.visit-ketchikan.com

The float planes at most are a 10 minute ride away. If you are docked, you will just be exiting the ship after it clears, should be no problem making your connection. IF tendering, call back the vender and confirm that they still recommend this early flight? Early morning tendering however is easier to get off the ship, since there are a percentage of sleep in people. If you do tender, be ready to go and in line at least 1/2 hour before the posted tender time.

Archived