Amazon: Two for One Offer on 4 SDII Cruises

CDreamer

Did anyone else get the SD email announcing the 2 for 1 cabin offer on 4 of their upcoming SDII Amazon cruises?

If you book one cabin you can also book a complimentary stateroom "based on the current "Book Today and Save Specials" rate."

This offer is only good for new bookings made between Dec. 5-10, 2012 and both cabins must be double occupancy.

Looks like they're having trouble filling up these Amazon cruises, so for anyone who wants to go to the Amazon and take some friends/family members along this might be a good opportunity!

Yes, thought the same thing. Air fares/connections are just getting worse and worse. I guess that might play a part. And that SD is possibly "competing with itself" by now offering Costa Rica and the Orient. We chose Costa Rica over the Amazon. All about time and money.:eek:

No, I did not get that email, but CDreamer I also did not get the one you got about the cruise you did in October. I must be on the outcast list. It has been almost a year since I've been on SD but I do have a cruise booked for May! I don't want to do the Amazon anyway!

I do think the problem is flight costs and flight connections. The embarkation and debarkation ports are not easy for most people. I also think there were some bad reviews and the heat was obviously an issue with quite a few people.

And Jim, you are right, Costa Rica is much easier to arrange.

Archived