Chukka zip and canopy combo tour

TMWOOD1012

I just got back from our cruise and my nephew and I did this tour (Chukka Zipline Canopy). I booked last minute (the night before we arrived) from the ship.

I absolutely loved this tour! We met outside the port area under white tents. Boarded a bus and left fairly quickly. When we arrived to the destination (I have to admit the ride was a little scary up the hills), we were fitted with our gear and then another ATV vehicle to get to the ziplines.

There were 7 long zip lines + 2 Horizontal propels (free fall, which I was shocked, but I survived!) and 1 zip line that was on a very steep incline/decline.

I would not hesitate to recommend this tour after my experience. It lasted much longer than I ever expected. As a matter fact the last couple zips, I was thinking to myself, "we're not done yet?, how many more could their possibly be"? LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

We have done both zip Lines.

The one at (Ocho Rios) Canopy and

The one at Rosehall Falmouth thru RCI.

We would do either in a heartbeat again.

In fact this summer we have already booked the one at Rosehall, because we enjoyed it so much.

Just some FYI.

1. The will send you an e-mail, that you have to wear long pants.......not true, the only rule they did enforce was no "flip-flops" or open toed sandals. They encouraged tennis shoes or Nike type.

2. They tell you no cameras, so you can buy their pictures, but we took old phones that recorded and kept them in our pocket and used them with no issue.

3. They don't want anything around your neck so you don't get strangled (that is probably why they dont want a camera around your neck).

4. Dont carry to much extra personal belongings they will make you rent a locker.....my husband had cargo pants (shorts) and that is where we put the camera phone a bottle of water, and our sea passes (good husband).

5. We did tip the excursion attendants, they were very kind and good.

Enjoy

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

Archived