Spirit restaurants

AtMaui

A friend and I are taking our first cruise on the Spirit next month. Since it's only 7 days, we're not doing the one formal night. I know you can eat at The Grill or LaTerrazza on that night but what about Seishin?

Also, does Stars only have one seating or can you make reservations at any time?

We were on the Spirit during summer 2011 (ATH-IST) and 2012 (BCN-VCE).

I only wore a dark suit for formal nights and that was totally fine. Some people may complain, but the people in their tuxes were the minority I found. Didn't stop us from doing anything.

What were you planning on wearing? Don't be bullied into not eating where you want.

We were on the Spirit during summer 2011 (ATH-IST) and 2012 (BCN-VCE).

I only wore a dark suit for formal nights and that was totally fine. Some people may complain, but the people in their tuxes were the minority I found. Didn't stop us from doing anything.

What were you planning on wearing? Don't be bullied into not eating where you want.

Farbster - your dark suit was totally appropriate -- your question implies anything goes -- which is inappropriate. IMO.

I didn't mean to imply that anything goes. I just was wondering what the OP was going to wear. Seems like sometimes people are scared to wear something because they think it isn't nice enough, but when in fact it is fine. Certainly not advocating dressing like a schlep.

Farbster - your dark suit was totally appropriate -- your question implies anything goes -- which is inappropriate. IMO.

Thanks, Brian, but obviously it's Taylor who will not be wearing a suit or tux. I just wanted to know if we could eat in a restaurant other than La Terrazza or The Grill. But we can always ask when we make our reservations once we get on board.

Looking forward to sailing on the Spirit.

A friend and I are taking our first cruise on the Spirit next month. Since it's only 7 days, we're not doing the one formal night. I know you can eat at The Grill or LaTerrazza on that night but what about Seishin?

Also, does Stars only have one seating or can you make reservations at any time?

Not sure about Seishin, but I would suspect yes.

Can't remember on Stars, but I think it is late dining and small plates.

Archived