Thomson Cruises are getting onboard with you (Part 2)

Hi Thomson Team, its nice to have you back again.

Could i be cheeky and suggest you look at the thread "Recent reviews"

Its well worth a good look through as some very good points have been made by all regarding the Dream , in particular geomagots posts.

Would be really appreciated if this particular thread could actually be shown to FE sooner rather than later if thats possible.

Its got lots of positive comments along with a few very valid points.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Thomson team, just bumped this up as worried it hadnt been seen ;)

Hi livingston,

We're hoping to have the excursions for the Crimean Discovery and the other Summer 2013 cruises available online to book from February.

Hi Kental,

Thanks for making us aware of this. We'll pass this on to the web and brochure teams.

Thanks,

Dan.

Can you also get them to sort out the colour codes for the different cabins, the deck plans showing the cabins as the colours don't match the descriptions below, and neither do the 'names' of the cabins eg 'deluxe' on the list to click on to book, may appear on the deck plan as 'superior'. I think much more could be done to enhance the website at virtually no extra cost.

Have you thought of a virtual tour for example?

sweby

Can you also get them to sort out the colour codes for the different cabins, the deck plans showing the cabins as the colours don't match the descriptions below, and neither do the 'names' of the cabins eg 'deluxe' on the list to click on to book, may appear on the deck plan as 'superior'. I think much more could be done to enhance the website at virtually no extra cost.

Have you thought of a virtual tour for example?

sweby

Hi Sweby,

Thanks for highlighting this to us. I'll send this across as well for you.

Have a nice evening,

Lauren

Lol! Shame as I usually do enjoy a glass or 2 or 3 of rosé but now I know that there is a choice of 3 different rose wines, :confused::rolleyes::rolleyes: I will be able to ask for the alternative to anti-freeze

fraid not, back from celebration last week, one house wine of each colour, first glass of rose i got served thought they had made a mistake, verrrrry dark, not a patch on the light refreshing french one that louis use, does grow on you after a few bottles (think id manage about 20 for the week myself)

fraid not, back from celebration last week, one house wine of each colour, first glass of rose i got served thought they had made a mistake, verrrrry dark, not a patch on the light refreshing french one that louis use, does grow on you after a few bottles (think id manage about 20 for the week myself)

Thought as much (no choice other than colour!). Who was the Cruise Director & Acd whilst you were onboard?

Hi Grez, Dave and Kental,

Sorry for the confusion. That's what I was trying to say, there is usually two or three wines of each type that you can choose from.

Thanks,

Dan

Thomson Cruises (Dan),

You have informed various members that there are 2 or 3 choices of each house wine (so 2 or 3 of each white, 2 or 3 red and 2 or 3 rose) to choose from, yet other cruisers are coming back on here saying it is rubbish, they have asked when on board, and being told there is only 1 of each, can you double check this, and if there is more than 1 choice of each kind, can you advise which ships this is on, and why waiters are denying it?

Cheers

Archived