Carnival Glory Cruise with 15 and 18 boys

cruisewantabe

Heading out for first cruise in July on the Glory. My 15 yr. old son is wondering what type of activities can he be involved in? He is outgoing and enjoys meeting people. He looks forward to any games (ping pong, b'ball, or swimming) Can some of you experienced cruisers help me out? It seems most of the planned events are for 14 and below. I plan on tying a lease around my 18 year old son.:cool: Thanks for your help;)

Your son is in luck! Carnival has revamped their older teen program and it is now called Club02, for ages 15-17. There will be several planned activities each day for this age group. Make sure he attends the meet and greet on the first night. He'll meet other teens his age and will be given the Club02 schedule for the week. Once he meets up with other teens, he'll have lots to do: Club02 activities, ping pong, basketball, volleyball, swimming, pool slide, pizza!, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a 17m and am going on the Glory this saturday (june 11). If you want, you can email me after and ill tell ya about what goes on for teens our age. My sister just got back from the glory and she gave me the carnival capers and there is a lot planned for us. like a teen deck party the first day, blind date??, taboo, teen blackjack tournament, teen only club everynight, pingpong tournaments, etc. there seems to be a lot of stuff planned. Feel free to email me and ill tell u how they are, CHSguy88@yahoo.com. l8r

-Rob

that first teen meeting is VERY important. Its held the very first night.. Mkae sure he gets to that meeting.

Here is camp papers from the Miracle. Counselors says that the activities are fleetwide only the dates and time may change.

http://community.webshots.com/album/299741566PLYKOu

Archived