Anyone have a favorite HD on Norwegian Cruise Line

sjnyc323

And I thought it was just me............

Is there a reason why one would have a favorite?

I can answer that!! :)

A good HD has the crew working seemlessly, like a well oiled machine. The better the crew, the better the HD is.

A good HD will also be very visible around the ship. Until I sailed NCL, I never saw a HD around the ship.

A good HD makes you feel like family while on board and even better, makes the crew feel like a big family. A happy crew can only lead to happy passengers.

A good HD has the crew working seemlessly, like a well oiled machine. The better the crew, the better the HD is.

A good HD will also be very visible around the ship. Until I sailed NCL, I never saw a HD around the ship.

A good HD makes you feel like family while on board and even better, makes the crew feel like a big family. A happy crew can only lead to happy passengers.

How true.

Suzanne

When I was a little kid I asked my mama which one of her eleven children was her favorite. She paused and and responded in a French accent, " Well my little girl, there is something special about each one of them." For the HD's I know and have sailed with, "Well, there is something special about each one of them!"

coka

Totally agree!!!!:D

When I was a little kid I asked my mama which one of her eleven children was her favorite. She paused and and responded in a French accent, " Well my little girl, there is something special about each one of them." For the HD's I know and have sailed with, "Well, there is something special about each one of them!"

coka

I hope we get to sail together in the future.

Suzanne

My vote goes to Calvin Lodge !!

Always a pro.

I never even met him during 16 days on the Dawn this fall, and we were in an OS!!! Granted, he did leave for a few days for the HD meeting on the Sky. No complaints from me though, it was an unreal cruise!:D

That may be the only vote he gets. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I,m use to that.

When I cast my very first vote years ago it went to George McGovern.

49 states voted in the other guy .

I still stand by my choice on both .

I hope we get to sail together in the future.

Suzanne

I do too! I thought it was a lot of fun to meet you finally when our ships docked side by side in Cozumel! I can only imagine the hoot it would be sailing on the same ship!

coka

I would say Steven Jacobsen. We had him on both the Pearl & most recently on the Sun. Absolutely a fabulous hotel director. Very visible and interacted with all the guests and was often seen helping out in the dining room, etc.

Archived