Camp carnival registration

mom22tinks

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I have been trying for over a week to register my kids and I keep getting an error message....anyone else having issues?

Doesn't really matter if you register them online before you go, you will have to do it again when on the ship, so don't waste your time.

Doesn't really matter if you register them online before you go, you will have to do it again when on the ship, so don't waste your time.

Agreed. Online it would only accept my husband as caregiver, so when it came time to drop them off, I couldn't do it without his signature. It was a hassle we could have avoided if I just registered them completely on the ship rather than half-and-half.

I didnt have to do that on the Pride. THey had her paperwork already to go.

We are done the registration for her next cruise also.

But there were tons of people filling out paperwork--- take a pen

I have been trying for over a week to register my kids and I keep getting an error message....anyone else having issues?

I registered my kids online and had no problem when we got to the ship. The only part of CC they liked however was the paid part from 10-12 at night. The workers are nice but my kids are used to being with us. I took them at dinner time but now wish I had tried the mornings to see if it made a difference. Other kids liked it. They liked the build a bear which was also extra.

This is not accurate (at least in my experience), we ALWAYS fill out ahead of time and then just go the first evening and drop it off....nothing else to fill out.

Agreed. Online it would only accept my husband as caregiver, so when it came time to drop them off, I couldn't do it without his signature. It was a hassle we could have avoided if I just registered them completely on the ship rather than half-and-half.

We just always write in the second name after the first on the registration form that we print off online ahead of time and then both of us sign at the bottom....never had any issues with it that way.

Yup their registration page is a little messed up. At the beginning it tells us to print the completed forms, sign them, and turn them in. To to get the proper info onto the form (swimming, sign themselves out etc) you need to hit the register button near the bottom of the page, answer the questions, and finish up to the point where you get the error. Then go back to the original forms and you will see your answers have updated. Print these forms, sign and turn in.

I have no idea why we get the error, but doing it this way will save time once on board:). Hope this helps.

I have filled the registration out online several times (for 6 cruises) and have never had to do it again on the ship. All we had to do was just hand in the form each cruise.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I have filled the registration out online several times (for 6 cruises) and have never had to do it again on the ship. All we had to do was just hand in the form each cruise.

Yes, but the point of pre-registering is that you can just drop off your kid without having to drop-off the paperwork!!!! Having to drop off the paperwork just saves you the time to fill it out there!

Yes, but the point of pre-registering is that you can just drop off your kid without having to drop-off the paperwork!!!!

Not correct.

The point of pre-registering for Camp Carnival & Circle C is so you have your paperwork is filled out ahead of time.

You are still are required to print it out and bring the copy with you and hand that in. It clearly states that on the website and your registration forms.

At Carnival, we know that every family is unique. That's why we offer fantastic, fun-filled Youth Programs for your kids and teens. We also know that planning a vacation with kids can get complicated. So now we offer the convenience of pre-registration - for any of these programs - right here in the My Reservation section. Pre-registering in no way obligates your kids and teens to participate in any of the Youth Programs. It just gives you a head start once you're on board.

Pre-Registration Status

In order to complete the Youth Program enrollment process; you must print, complete and turn in a form -- for each child -- to the Youth Program Staff on board your ship.

Just off the Splendor and had the same issue, registration errors. I was still able to print the forms that had everything filled in.

After we boarded, filled up on Lido, bought a soda sticker, we went up to Camp Carnival. Handed them the forms, they asked us to write Mom and Dads name on the form (how un-politically correct!!! Love it!") and anyone else who could pick them up. I handed them the forms and was done in 45 seconds (only took that long because I have twins!). Voila, done. Registration complete.

Dont worry about the online thing, it never worked for me either.

I was never able to preregister my kids for my November cruise. Always received errors then I was told you could only register them within 90 days of my cruise. Within 60 days, still not able...30 days, the same. I called Carnival and they told me that it was a glitz in their system (couldn't tell me why I couldn't but others could) and they emailed me the forms to fill out to pass in.

Carnival really needs to step up and do something about their website. There are just too many issues that they can't seem to fix.

I was able to fill out and print the forms to bring with us on the cruise last week. So it did save us time when we were on board. However, not every parents do so. You still have to wait a long time in line when you first drop off the kids on the first morning.

Currently on the dream, I did the online registration but got the error in the end. I printed all documents and signed. When I took them to camp carnival, the told me my kids were already registered and I could see their names on the list. They took my paperwork and that was that, I was in and out in less than 10 minutes.

Archived