Price drop question....

IAMCRZIN

We are booked ES and i am exactly where i want to be...i do not want to move. I was looking at the Carnival Holiday Past Guest sale and its $20 cheaper. On the fair-viewer it says Upgrade to 8E and that is what we have...are we eligible for price drop without the risk of being moved???

Yes, you should be good to go. Basically, they're giving a "free" upgrade to 8E for $20 less. Since you're already at 8E, they should honor the lower price. The Past Guest rate allows you to choose your cabin, so they shouldn't move you. Just make sure to state in the comments that you do not want to move just to be safe.

Good luck!!

Yes, you should be good to go. Basically, they're giving a "free" upgrade to 8E for $20 less. Since you're already at 8E, they should honor the lower price. The Past Guest rate allows you to choose your cabin, so they shouldn't move you. Just make sure to state in the comments that you do not want to move just to be safe.

Good luck!!

seriously doubt it.

When the OP gets a lower price on the category they have, they'll get the price drop.

We are booked ES and i am exactly where i want to be...i do not want to move. I was looking at the Carnival Holiday Past Guest sale and its $20 cheaper. On the fair-viewer it says Upgrade to 8E and that is what we have...are we eligible for price drop without the risk of being moved???

Yes, I did this about two months ago with no problem!

Archived