When can I book FTTF?

Almost Packed

Do all home ports have FTTF?? we are sailing out of Miami in April and the only thing it shows for Miami is the "Home port advisory" for 00.01$.. No 'sold out ' ??? I will quit looking every day if it is not offered!:confused:

They only release FTTF in increments of 15 with a maximum of 50 (or so I have been told) depending on how many platinum/diamonds will be on board and they get snapped up pretty fast after release. If your cruise is heavy with plats/diamond's, your chances of getting FTTF go down. Also, if someone cancels, they will release them as they become available. We purchased FTTF for our March & July cruises in October.

My advice is to check a couple times a day if yours is showing sold out. You never know when/if one will become available.

Do all home ports have FTTF?? we are sailing out of Miami in April and the only thing it shows for Miami is the "Home port advisory" for 00.01$.. No 'sold out ' ??? I will quit looking every day if it is not offered!:confused:

We got FTTF out of Miami last year for our Breeze cruise so it does exist.

yep, i just checked again to see if it was available on the Conquest yet...nope, still out of luck. I wish they would hurry up! lol.

Keep checking several times a day. Since we booked this in November I have been watching it and it has been sold out. Last night I checked in and there were 20 available for our cruise! I don't know why this happens unless they get cancellations and have more available or what. Just keep watching!!!

booked one for my sons cabin last week, for our August cruise.. did if mainly because we are in a suite and I wanted us to board relatively close to the same time.. we will use him room to store our carryons while we have lunch and wait for our room to be ready.. as the other posters said, keep checking back... it wasnt available for our cruise, then it was..