When can I book FTTF?

Almost Packed

I am curious. I'd like to book FTTF for my next cruise in March if it becomes available on the Conquest. I keep checking under the excursions tab to see if it's available.

For those of you who can see it on your cruise page on CCL or for those who have booked it, how early did it show up as available on your page?

Is it available as soon as you book your cruise, or does it become available closer to sailing time?

When/if it becomes available for me, will it be under the excursions tab, where the drop down tab for ports is?

I'd love to book it....just wish Carnival would hurry up and offer it.

Thanks in advance.

you book it like an excursion. I'm not sure what cruise you are on, but go to your cruise manager and click on the city you are embarking in. It will be listed as an excursion for that city if it's offered. You only need one person per cabin to book it, so unlike an excursion it's not per person. If you happen to see it, do book it quickly because it's limited and goes very fast.

It will be under the HOME port...under excursions.

if it is offered it will be there listing as buy it now-- or will state SOLD OUT.

look under PLAN ACTIVITIES VIEW ALL EXCURSIONS then on the port drop down click on the home port. it will be there

Edited by serene56

It isn't there becuase it is not available for the Conquest yet. It is not fleet wide. I read somewhere on here that it should be fleet wide by March 2013. We aren't going til October but I keep checking.

FTTF = Faster To The Fun

Thanks everyone for the info. I didn't think it was available yet on my ship, but I wanted to double check and make sure I was checking for it in the correct place on the website so I would know where to go when it is available.

thank you again for the great info!

If and when you find out it is available for Conquest, will you please let us know. :D I am booked for April and traveling with a 2 year old so FTTF would be a life saver for me.

Thank you all for this thread especially serene56. I've been searching and failing to get the page to load for the last 5 weeks for FTTF for our cruise leaving on the Destiny Dec 24th. Now we're sorted and printed the confirmation. Happy cruising to you all from wet and cold U. K. Looking forward to some sunshine - crossing fingers!

If and when you find out it is available for Conquest, will you please let us know. :D I am booked for April and traveling with a 2 year old so FTTF would be a life saver for me.

I'll be jumping with glee if I find out it's available before our cruise in March....keep an eye on these boards. I'm sure someone will post the info if not me....and yes, fttf would be great for you and a 2 year old. getting on the ship early, lunch, nap all of that out of the way in time for sail away would be great. have fun.

We booked FTTF in October for our November 25th cruise on the Sensation. I just looked every few day and found it under Miami port excursions. We really enjoyed getting strait into our room and having our luggage shortly after. We also enjoyed having our own line at customer service. Well worth the $$ we spent. We are watching for it to be added to our cruise on the Breeze in May.

• 1 year later...
We are leaving on the Magic on 1-27-13 and I just booked this for my wife and myself. I tried to book FTF about 2 weeks ago and the web page said that I couldn't because it was sold out! We will see what happens now.

I just booked my cruise for Jan 20, 2014 and like you the FTTF is showing sold out. I have never done the FTTF before but really wanted to this trip. So, did you get it? Everyone seems to be shorter out than me on this thread and they booked it. Just confused.....

I just booked my cruise for Jan 20, 2014 and like you the FTTF is showing sold out. I have never done the FTTF before but really wanted to this trip. So, did you get it? Everyone seems to be shorter out than me on this thread and they booked it. Just confused.....

We got the FTTF on our last cruise, and we loved. Highly recommend it.