Rental car return Pier Seattle?

goofynewfymom

Not at the piers (note there are two cruise terminals, about a mile apart), but several of the agencies evidently will shuttle you from their downtown offices on prior arrangement.

Airport car rental pickup/drop-off charges at the Seattle airport are very high due to additional taxes. If possible make all car arrangements from the downtown branches - most national agencies have them.

We're renting through Alamo who are based at the Hilton Hotel downtown (1301 6th Avenue). Not sure if they have a shuttle between there and the pier but at least the cost of a taxi should be reasonable.

We're renting through Alamo who are based at the Hilton Hotel downtown (1301 6th Avenue). Not sure if they have a shuttle between there and the pier but at least the cost of a taxi should be reasonable.

IF you are at pier 66- NCL, It was walkable, I just did it. :)

I have AAA and was able to book a full size car at the airport Fri night, return on Sat downtown at 15th/8th at the Hyatt for $17.84/day. I tried to book it the other way for coming back and the rate was $40 so we're going to shuttle instead for $30.

IF you are at pier 66- NCL, It was walkable, I just did it. :)

Thanks Budget Queen - never thought of trying to walk it. We'll be on NCL Dream so it will be Pier 66 for us too.

Thanks also for all the great information you have posted on these boards. I've been reading everything for months so hopefully will be reasonably prepared for our trip at the end of June.

Thanks Budget Queen - never thought of trying to walk it. We'll be on NCL Dream so it will be Pier 66 for us too.

Thanks also for all the great information you have posted on these boards. I've been reading everything for months so hopefully will be reasonably prepared for our trip at the end of June.

There is an elevater a block south (right) of the pier. (not the first one to the parking garage) Take that up, you then have a uphill 1 block walk, you can turn right and be at the north end of Pikes Market. From there about 8++?? block walk?? We all went together, only had one quality rolling bag each so was pretty easy. I left them at the benches at Pike Market then drove back, much easier than returning to the ship but highly poor choice with mobility limitations or a lot of luggage.

Archived