Need Help w/ Gem Group Dining

babygirl722

We are a large group traveling (35+ people) and I was interested in planning 2 group dinners (for 20-25 people) on our upcoming Gem sailing on 2/14. I would love to book Teppanyaki and Moderno if all possible. Anyone have any experience with this and suggestions on how to get it done? Thanks!

We are a large group traveling (35+ people) and I was interested in planning 2 group dinners (for 20-25 people) on our upcoming Gem sailing on 2/14. I would love to book Teppanyaki and Moderno if all possible. Anyone have any experience with this and suggestions on how to get it done? Thanks!

Once onboard, you should contact the Group Services Coordinator. On my last two NCL cruises this year, it was advertised in the Freestyle Dailies on the Sky and Dawn that if you were traveling with a large group and needed special services to contact the coordinator. You will most likely have to dine very early at 5 or 5:30 p.m. or late like at 9 p.m.

I was able to book Teppanyaki for my group of 17 this summer on Dawn. We were booked as a "group" reservation through a travel agent, although I don't know if that mattered. Our TA contacted the groups department at NCL and they allowed us to pre-reserve (had to pre-pay) the day and time we wanted. I *think* that time choices may have been limited, but the early seating worked very well for us since we were traveling with a 5 year old who needed to eat early anyway.

Archived