tours available at port canaveral pier?

cgr377

Funny, I've never heard anyone ask that about PC. You can get a bus/trolley over to the beach but beyond that you are on your own so far as I know..

IMO, the only reason ships stop here is to bus you to Disney or maybe Universal ... oh, the Kennedy Space Center too, to do much else it appears you are on your own.

The local area is pretty easy to navigate tho, so renting a car is easy and then you can roll your own . . .

I work at the zoo, which has a zip-line attraction and have wonderd why there isn't a tour. Maybe I should buy a bus and start one!

Funny, I've never heard anyone ask that about PC. You can get a bus/trolley over to the beach but beyond that you are on your own so far as I know..

IMO, the only reason ships stop here is to bus you to Disney or maybe Universal ... oh, the Kennedy Space Center too, to do much else it appears you are on your own.

The local area is pretty easy to navigate tho, so renting a car is easy and then you can roll your own . . .

I work at the zoo, which has a zip-line attraction and have wonderd why there isn't a tour. Maybe I should buy a bus and start one!

thanks for the info, since car rentals close early i think we`ll do an airboat excursion through the ship

Archived