equinox mah jongg 1/11/13

sesquire

Hi Cruisers:

Looking for mah jongg games on equinox caribbean cruise leaving Ft. L on 1/11/13. Played transatlantic on the Eclipse-they had lots of sets. Does anyone know about the Equinox? Respond here or e-mail me at slm.esq@verizon.net

If you are looking for players, the best place to look is the roll call for your cruise (see the upper right of this page to find "roll calls".

As far as sets, I would not count on any ship having a complete set of anything....bring your own.

I recently purchased a set of “Mah Jongg playing cards”. It is actually the same as tiles, but in playing card format. They are the same size as cards in a standard card deck, but naturally many more cards.

We used them, last week at our weekly game, just to see how cumbersome they were. It took a few games to get the hang of it, but overall they worked well. It was a little hard to hold all the cards and then to move them around as you change the hand you are playing. I plan to take them on our next cruise.

I got them at the type of website where you get the yearly cards.

M

I recently purchased a set of “Mah Jongg playing cards”. It is actually the same as tiles, but in playing card format. They are the same size as cards in a standard card deck, but naturally many more cards.

We used them, last week at our weekly game, just to see how cumbersome they were. It took a few games to get the hang of it, but overall they worked well. It was a little hard to hold all the cards and then to move them around as you change the hand you are playing. I plan to take them on our next cruise.

I got them at the type of website where you get the yearly cards.

M

I have a mini travel set that is easy to transport. The Connie only had 1 set and nowhere to play! It was difficult.

Hi Cruisers:

Looking for mah jongg games on equinox caribbean cruise leaving Ft. L on 1/11/13. Played transatlantic on the Eclipse-they had lots of sets. Does anyone know about the Equinox? Respond here or e-mail me at slm.esq@verizon.net

Hi Sesquire,

Please post this type of request on your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1531682

Have a great time on Equinox. This thread is now closed.

Archived