What's the deadline....

Avril

for booking things before we sail? We (my Mom and I) sail in 11 days on the Epic :D and we haven't reserved anything yet!! :eek: There are some specialty restaurants, shows, bars (like the Ice Bar) that we really would love to go to!! What's the latest we can book things and what's worth booking and what's not (and what do we have to have a reservation for and what don't we)? We're sailing December 29th, can't wait!!!! :D

Thanks a lot!!!! :D

for booking things before we sail? We (my Mom and I) sail in 11 days on the Epic :D and we haven't reserved anything yet!! :eek: There are some specialty restaurants, shows, bars (like the Ice Bar) that we really would love to go to!! What's the latest we can book things and what's worth booking and what's not (and what do we have to have a reservation for and what don't we)? We're sailing December 29th, can't wait!!!! :D

Thanks a lot!!!! :D

You cannot make reservations for the Ice Bar ahead of time.

Definitely book Cirque Dreams if you are interested. Considering you are probably on a sold-out sailing (New Year's), there may be some difficulty in getting the time you want but generally you can wait until you get on the ship. If you make reservations ahead of time, you have to pay with your credit card and you cannot use onboard credit.

Ok, so how do I book the Ice Bar once I'm onboard? Not sure about the Cirque Dreams, is it worth it? We're definatly on a sold out sailing, all those people will make it that much more fun!! :D Do we just go to the restaurant (whichever ones we want to go to) to make reservations or is the a restaurant reservation desk or something? There are some things (like Teppanyaki and the Blue Man Group) that I do want to reserve ahead of time (to make sure we get in). How close to sailing can I pre-book things? I do understand about using a credit card and paying in advance for online reservations!!

Thanks!!!! :D

Sent from my iPad

Ok, so how do I book the Ice Bar once I'm onboard? Not sure about the Cirque Dreams, is it worth it? We're definatly on a sold out sailing, all those people will make it that much more fun!! :D Do we just go to the restaurant (whichever ones we want to go to) to make reservations or is the a restaurant reservation desk or something? There are some things (like Teppanyaki and the Blue Man Group) that I do want to reserve ahead of time (to make sure we get in). How close to sailing can I pre-book things? I do understand about using a credit card and paying in advance for online reservations!!

Thanks!!!! :D

Sent from my iPad

There will be a podium outside the Ice Bar and someone taking reservations.

You can start booking online 45 days out.

Archived