explqin the taste bar- please

serene56

where have they put the sushi in the evenings? We used to sit on the promenade and have pre-dinner cocktails with sushi. Now I guess we'll do the same with the Taste bar...but I'll still want my sushi fix.

Thanks,

Kathryn

Sushi is on Lido on ships with a Taste Bar. You can still grab some and bring down to Promenade if you want. Or have cocktails on Lido.

DSC_1252_DxO.jpg

Serene!! Hello and seasons greetings... youre going to be on the ship with my old boss, and i am on her again in May... wish we were cruising together , cant wait to hear your review when you get back!

Serene!! Hello and seasons greetings... youre going to be on the ship with my old boss, and i am on her again in May... wish we were cruising together , cant wait to hear your review when you get back!

who is your old boss?

I am booked on the Glory again in August too. January and December were vacation time-- honey whined that its too long between vacations. so I booked to canada.

are you sure you dont want to rent my time share to aruba next year instead?

• 2 weeks later...
who is your old boss?

I am booked on the Glory again in August too. January and December were vacation time-- honey whined that its too long between vacations. so I booked to canada.

are you sure you dont want to rent my time share to aruba next year instead?

You know how much i dislike aruba! LOL Susan Dunn... from my 1st allstate office when i lived in NJ years ago before i moved back :)

Archived